Hello friends! Today I am going to link up with Katie and Rachel for Mouthwatering Monday. The topic today is BBQ/Picnic Recipes.
So I definitely have a go-to when it comes to any BBQ or picnic and that is a little concoction called "Summer Beans." Name coined by one of my BFF's when I started bringing this little gem of a side dish. It's basically a spin on traditional baked beans and it's ridiculously easy.
Summer Beans
(Serves 6-8 people)
-One 28oz can of Bush's Baked Beans (I like the vegetarian kind)
-One 16 oz can of black beans
-One 16 oz can of garbanzo beans or chick peas (drained)
Mix all three together in a crock pot or on the stove and serve warm.
It's literally that easy but always a good crowd pleaser. I have also been known to throw in hot pepper or two to give it a kick but that just depends on how I am feeling.
Happy Monday Friends! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:
I love an easy recipe! Thanks for linking up!
Post a Comment