How Far Along? 25 weeks
Trimester? 2nd (2 more weeks until the THIRD!)
Size of the Little One? 13.6-14.8 inches, the size of a cauliflower
Maternity Clothes? Combo still, but getting creative with "normal" clothes. The bump has officially popped! Yippee!
Weight Gain? 13lbs (the Dr. is only showing 9lbs, but I have been tracking since we conceived. I'm not OCD at all.)
Stretch Marks? I have been watching this like crazy. So far so good.
Gender? BOY
Name? Bodie Wilden Edwards
Sleep? Still great. Bodie likes to move around a good bit at night but so far I am still able to sleep/rest while he is doing his thing.
Craving/Aversions? Cravings: avocado, steak, salads, ice cream. I had a moment with a Haagen Dazs ice Cream bar this week that was nothing short of amazing. Aversions: garlic, onions, spicy food.
What I Miss? I feel like a broken record but I still really miss running. The adrenaline rush, the time to think, it's such a stress reliever.
Symptoms? Overall achiness (low back, stomach), stretching pains, frequent urination.
Best Moment? Surviving my glucose test yesterday and hearing little man's heart beat! Never gets old!
Happy Friday Friends! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment