Friday, July 26, 2013

BUMPDATE: 27 weeks!

 
(Please excuse the awful bathroom selfie......my photographer was unavailable this morning :) )
 
How Far Along? 27 weeks
Trimester?  THIRD! 
Size of the Little One? 13.6-14.8 inches, the size of a head of a rutabaga.  Bodie weighed 2lbs, 1 oz this week!
 
Maternity Clothes? Starting to get excited about maternity clothes.  Wearing a combo and keeping my eye out for cute maternity wear.
Weight Gain? 14bs
Stretch Marks? Doing good still.
Gender? BOY
Name? Bodie Wilden Edwards
Sleep? Pretty good. My sleep has been a little interrupted due to some stress but getting back on track.
Craving/Aversions? Cravings: Ice cream, avocado, salads, steak.   Aversions: garlic, spicy food.
What I Miss? This is always hard question for me believe it or not.  This week nothing.  I really love being pregnant and feeling him move constantly, this is my favorite stage so far.
Symptoms? Frequent urination, some back ache from my growing belly.
Best Moment?
I want to thank our close family and friends for the prayers the past few weeks.  It's been a bit of a rollercoaster.  Basically two weekends ago we had a little scare that brought us into the Dr. office. I was told I was at risk for premature labor.  We have been monitoring it closely and I was on bed rest this past weekend.  We went back to the Dr. this week and things didn't look any better so I was referred to a high risk Dr.  By the grace of God, our test results all came back normal and we were assured I am ok and the baby is ok. We are incredibly relieved to say the least.  One thing is for sure God's hand is ever present and he is looking out for me and our little boy. 

Happy Friday Friends!!!

No comments: