Tuesday, July 9, 2013
BUMPDATE: 24 Weeks!
How Far Along? 24 weeks, 4 days
Trimester? 2nd
Size of the Little One? 10.5-11.8 inches, the size of a cantaloupe
Maternity Clothes? Still wearing normal for the most part. I bought some maternity shorts this week that I love though!
Weight Gain? 12bs! Stretching pains have been in full force!
Stretch Marks? Still good here. Thank goodness.
Gender? BOY
Name? Bodie Wilden Edwards
Sleep? I have decided I sleep awesome pregnant. I am not a sound sleeper normally and since being pregnant I sleep like a rock. I will take it. :)
Craving/Aversions? Cravings: gummy bears, steak, salads, frozen yogurt. Aversions: onions, garlic, Mexican food.
What I Miss? Rompers. My favorite summer go-to outfit. They aren't exactly "maternity wear" haha
Symptoms? Ligament stretching pains whoa, nasal congestion, frequent urination.
Best Moment? Reaching viability this week!
Happy Tuesday Friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment