This weekend was all about fall at my house and the best part was the cool weather we have welcomed with open arms in East Tennessee! Let's recap:
Friday night Colston and I had a little date night. Awesomeness. We were both SUPER exhausted from our crazy weeks so it was nice to relax. Saturday we were up bright and early. Cole headed to campus for the UT game and I was off to tackle my to-do list. After running a
While watching the game we did what any girl would do when the score was 41-10. We got out our paint brushes and decided to craft. A painting party if you will. Anyway, a few canvases later we had a great start on some art work. Next...(yes this was only 3pm) I headed back to my house to meet mom to tackle my yard...a.k.a. disaster zone post crazy hail storms this spring. Just to give you an idea of what I was working with here are some before pictures....and yes it pains me to post these.
I decided to plant some mums since it is fall and let's be honest my yard needs all the help it can get. If you are thinking what I was...isn't it a little late to plant flowers? The answer is actually no.....thank goodness here is what I researched. Anyway, so here are the after shots. Obviously the yard still needs a TON of work, but that will happen in the spring. For now I will live with my purple mums.
And finally you would think I would be exhausted after all of that and believe me I was but I also had to put our pumpkins out.....
I saw this idea on pinterest and fell in love! So there you go! Busy busy weekend but a very productive one!
Happy Monday Friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment