Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello December!

My goodness!!  December is here!  I can hardly believe it.  Hitting us mid-week this December 1st definitely snuck up a little!  I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to post pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend which was so much fun!  From a great dinner at Mom's house to the road trip to Mississippi we definitely had a fun filled weekend with friends and family.  Here's how it all went down:

1. We enjoyed a FABULOUS feast at Mom's.  My contribution?? Green beans.  One of my favorite foods.
2. Before dinner Colston played us a little tune on the guitar. . .
3. Rambo tried to make out with Mom. . .
5. Mom served an amazing meal at this dining room table. . .
6.   We snapped a family photo for Mom's Christmas card. . .
7. The next morning bright and early Colston and I headed to Mississippi to meet his Mom's side of the family.  That night a big group of his cousin's all went out to eat in West Point at this fabulous restaurant Anthony's.  Look at this crew:
8. The next day we took a HUGE family photo with Cole's grandparents, Aunts, Uncles,  Cousins and even their kids!!  Check some of my favorites out:
So as you can see we had quite the weekend.  Which is why it has taken me until Thursday to post pictures. :)  Now onto the next holiday. . . CHRISTMAS!!! I can not wait!!!  Only 24 days!!
Happy Thursday & Happy Holidays Friends!
xoxo,


No comments: