If there was one word to describe this weekend I am pretty sure everyone involved would agree it would be. . . PERFECTION. From our perfect couple, to the perfect cool fall weather, to the fabulous details that all came together this day was bottom line perfect. Our theme "
the Vols Love Tiffany & Seth" was a fabulous way to describe what the day was all about. Showering the happy couple during a UT game with their friends and family. We welcome Seth's family all the way from Mississippi to their first Tennessee game. As avid Ole Miss fans we know it was tough to be away from "the grove" but they were so supportive of our Vols and all that orange! ;)
 |
| Our Tailgate spread... (Slingin's parents are professional tailgaters) |
One of my favorite parts of the shower were all of the creative gifts people put together. I came to the shower thinking I had gotten creative and quickly moved my gift onto the food table as a "chip basket" haha I didn't get pictures of them all but here are a few:
 |
| My gift a.k.a. the new chip bin |
 |
| FABULOUS gift from Tiff's M.O.H. Suze |
 |
| She of course made an Ole Miss one as well for Seth |
We had a great turnout to the shower and my Mom even made an appearance. This was her first UT football game :)
 |
| Mom & I |
Back to the details, always my favorite part. I have just a few more to share:
Cups...printed by Slingin designed by
me...
 |
| Front |
 |
| Back |
And of course Slingin's famous stadium cake!! So cute! and delicious!!
Stickers....like I said we all met at freshman at UT and we ADPi's together so making stickers was an obvious choice:
Last but not least my camera started to die so I was only able to get a hostess shot and one quick pic of the couple....which is a little blurry unfortunately. Terrible time for my camera to die on me but luckily Suze just got a new one so pictures were totally covered!!
 |
| Hostess picture! (Ali, myself, Slingin & Suze) |
 |
| Ali & I |
 |
| The happy couple!!!!! |
As you can see the shower was a huge success and I am so looking forward to all things wedding related for Tiff & Seth. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and I am reminded just how great they are every time I get to see them!!
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!! Happy Halloween!! Tonight Cole and I are headed to my sister-in-laws to see my 1 year old nephew all dressed up!! I can't wait! Pictures to come on that later for sure!!
Happy Monday Friends!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment