Today my friends is my very best friend Ali's 28th birthday!!!!! This past weekend I had the pleasure of driving to Nashville with my other BFF Tiff to surprise Ali. . .and boy was she surprised. I played the whole ordeal off perfectly because my life has been insane lately with the move and selling of our home. Ali had no clue and it was worth it 100%.
Tiff and I drove in Nash with her sweet hubby Seth on Saturday afternoon. We surprised Ali at one of her favorite restaurants
Cantina Laredo where she thought she and a few close friends were grabbing dinner. We ended up with a good crew and 4 hours later (no joke) an awesome dinner came to a close. Take a look:
 |
| Ali and I at dinner |
After dinner we ventured across the street to another one of Ali's favorite hot spots
Sambuca we had the best time chatting it up there and then decided a trip down to Broadway to check out the Honkey Tonks was a necessity.
 |
| Tiff, Ali and I at Sambuca |
After a long night of dancing we too it back to the house and had a giant sleepover. Perfection. I will never forget the awesome look of surprise on Ali's face and I know her 28th will be a birthday to go down in the books. Happy birthday Ali!!!! I love you bigger!!!
 |
| Ali & Jason (soon to be Husband & Wifey!) |
Happy Monday Friends!!!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment