Happy Tuesday friends!! I feel like I blinked and Monday was gone! Cole and I had a fabulous, relaxing and VERY productive weekend. Friday night we headed to the Beer Market for a friends 30th birthday party. It was a great time with a great crew.
The next day we started to tackle our massive project of packing up our entire house in 12 days. I am happy to say we (actually I, sorry Colston) were able to pack up the entire left side of our house. Which was a huge accomplishment not to mention a good bit of our living room. After a LONG day of packing we had planned on a nice date night out to celebrate but decided we were WAY to exhausted and ended up at our go-to Mexican spot Casa. After dinner I am ashamed to say that we got a wild hair and decided to go see the movie Savages. I say ashamed because I was SO disappointed with the movie. Awesome cast but I couldn't get over the disgusting love triangle and horrible language.
The next day after church, we packed some more and enjoyed a low key day at the house. Exactly what we were needing. We finished off the weekend with an awesome steak dinner and another movie....Safehouse. Which I LOVED. Denzel Washington, Ryan Reynolds doesn't get much better.
Last but not least I of course tuned into the "men tell all" last night on the bachelorette. I am still super bummed about the Sean situation and I feel like Emily is about to throw a wild card at us this Sunday on the THREE hour finale. I am hoping that wild card is Sean. ;) If not I am hoping Jef proposes and they move on. He was always my number two fav and even if I am not as confident in their relationship who doesn't love Jef?? Ok I'm done here. Back to real life. ;)
I hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!
xoxo,


No comments:
Post a Comment