Things have been pretty crazy lately. Packing, moving out of our house, work is super busy, my side business is out of control. . .in the midst of times like right now when I feel like days blur together and weeks jumble up and I know I am going to look back in a few weeks and think to myself "wow that was a crazy month. I have no idea how I got through that. I was super stressed." It's always in these times that I have the hardest time remembering to be thankful. So I am going to take a moment today to do just that. The best part is I absolutely don't have time for this right now.
I am thankful. . . for fabulous family members who have slaved away and helped move our entire house the past few days. It's a ton of work and no one likes moving. I am super grateful.
I am thankful. . . for the endless supply of boxes from sweet friends, UPS (multiple locations around town), and our favorite wine stores. THANK YOU.
I am thankful. . .for a place to live the next two months while our new house is being built. Thanks Mom. :)
I am thankful. . .for a new freaking house! Seriously!? We are so blessed.
I am thankful. . .for the storage unit that is literally 2.5 seconds away from our new house. SUPER convenient place to store our lives for the next little bit.
I am thankful. . .for my sweet husband who has worked tirelessly to move our stuff, work like crazy, and then move more stuff.
I am thankful. . .for the wonderful home we have spent the past three years in and for our buyer. I am so thankful we found someone quick and it was a easy process.
I am thankful. . .to be living downtown for the next few months. Easy access to bike trails, running, paddle boarding and not to mention DOWNTOWN. Cole and I plan on taking full advantage of everything Downtown has to offer.
I am thankful. . .for a freaking vacation. Cole and I are headed to Charleston with his family in a few weeks and I don't know if I have ever needed a vacation more.
Lastly, I am thankful to be healthy, happy, and stressed because God is blessing my side business so much, my work, and we are moving into a new house. Life is good.
I don't know how much more blogging I will get accomplished this week but if you are wondering what got me on this kick it is a book we are reading in my bible study, One Thousand Gifts. You should check it out for sure!
Happy Hump Day Friends!
xoxo,

No comments:
Post a Comment