Hello friends! Does anyone else feel like last week was a whirlwind? I sure do. Coming back from vacation, taking the work week on with full force, a pause for a little 4th of July celebration, back to work and then hello it's the weekend! It was so crazy that Cole and I took the weekend to recover. A little pizza and a movie date night, some lake time with my brother, a dinner date and then a productive Sunday. Instead of focusing on all of that I am going to focus on this week and why I am super excited it's Monday!
The bachelorette!!! Monday's are definitely one of my favorites days of the week these days due to sweet Emily Maynard. I am so excited she is down to 3 guys and I can't wait to see how things turn out. My money is on Sean but I am also a huge fan of Jef. :)
 |
| Sean. . . |
 |
| Jef |
Bible Study with everything going on we have taken a few weeks of from our bible study group but I am ready to get back on track this week! We are currently reading
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. Great book, I highly recommend it.
House news. This week we should hear if our house appraised (the last big hump in selling our home). They should also start framing our new house! SO exciting!!
I am looking forward to a productive week I hope everyone has a fabulous Monday and tunes into the bachelorette tonight!! :)
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment