Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Fabulous 4th!

I figured I would take a brief brake from the Chicago recap to update you all on our plans for the 4th.  We had a fabulous day relaxing in the sun with good friends, great food and some fun activities to keep everyone entertained. My BFF Smash's sister Lu is moving to California today with her husband so of course we had to send them off right with a pool party. We had the best time catching up with them and watching all of our crazy dogs play all day.  Take a look:
Colston & I
Smash & I
Every color of Lab :)
Precious Pups
Little Rambo "Rocksteady"
Bebop is always "too cool"
Me with my boys!
Getting ready for a little volleyball action!
Tired puppies 
It was perfect.  Great weather, great friends and a fabulous time had by all!  I hope everyone had a great 4th!!!

Happy Thursday Friends!

xoxo,

No comments: