I'm back! Ok so on with the recap of our fabulous trip to Chicago last week.
Part 2:
So after our wonderful anniversary, the next day we decided to check out the beach! If you have never done this in Chicago you absolutely need to. One of the best parts of the trip! It was pretty hot this day so it felt great to sit in the sun and cool off in the extra cold water. The view was incredible and there was a nice breeze from the water. Take a look:
After our afternoon at the beach we geared up for dinner a few blocks away at Quartino. I had a few recommendations to check out Quartino while in Chicago so I was excited to do so. The food was delicious and we ended up sitting outside essentially on their street corner patio. It was awesome!
After dinner we ventured out to the John Hancock Observatory to check out the city view. It was a gorgeous night and so much fun!
Such a fun trip. On Monday I will recap out last full day and one of the best steaks I have had in my life. :)
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!
Happy Friday Friends!!
xoxo,



No comments:
Post a Comment