Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday Love!

Hello friends!  Happy hump day!  The weekend is finally in view!  Here's what I am loving this week!  Don't forget to link up with Jamie and play along.
I am loving..... houzz.com this is seriously the best site for home decor ideas!  Which I am clearly all about right now. Our new house will be ready at the end of September and I am getting SO excited about decorating it!

I am loving..... summer salads!  I am always a huge salad fan but in the summer time I enjoy them even more.  My most recent favorite is a grilled chicken, strawberry, pecan salad with feta.  So delicious!
I am loving..... summer hours and longer days!  I have less than a month before school starts back and my days get longer and shorter all at once. But I am loving these last few weeks!

I am loving..... Football season is 45 days away!!!! I am so pumped!  Cole and I will be living downtown for the first month of the season!  Easy access to Neyland. :)

I am loving..... vacation.  I still have one vacation left this summer!  The first full week of August Cole and I are headed to Charleston with his family for a week. I can't remember the last time I spent an entire week at the beach!  Can't wait!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!!

xoxo,




1 comment:

Trish said...

i'll check into that website you mentioned {i'm moving next month}!

TRISH