First one: what would be your last supper? This is a toughie. Cole's response was of course Moe's and a friend of mine said she wanted a big pot roast dinner with carrots and potatoes. Both great options. I teeter between a healthy dinner of grilled salmon with veggies and orzo. . . or pizza. I am pretty sure I would go with the later if given the choice. We all know my love for pizza.
Second one: If you could meet 5 celebrities who would it be? 5 is a big number right? Usually people just ask for one. For this question I thought Cole's response to me was hilarious: "ok so Justin Bieber, Emily Maynard. . . and who else?" Well my friends the answer in fact is:
-Justin Bieber (because I am a super fan)
-Sean Lowe (from the bachelorette, because I would want to hook him up with ANY of my single friends)
-Emily Maynard (because I would like to also tell her to date Sean Lowe...just sayin)
-Julia Roberts (all time fav actress)
-and-
-Bradley Cooper (couldn't help myself sorry.)
Last random tid bit here. When you have been married for some time you start to get a custom to your spouses jokes and humor in life. However, lately for whatever reason Colston has been SUPER funny. Maybe it's the move, the packing and the quality time we have spent together doing all of the above but he has been cracking me up lately. My favorite thing he said this week:
"If you were a barbie, Rambo would be your accessory. . . and Bebop would be sold separately."
If you know our dogs this is hysterical because Rambo is a stage 5 clinger and Bebop is too cool for school. If you don't know our dogs you are probably thinking "this girl is weird and why is her husband comparing her dogs to barbie accessories?" I am ok with either one.
Check these little dudes out:
![]() |
| Don't let him fool you. . .Bebop is purposely hiding from the camera. Paparazzi. .So annoying. |
So there you have it! Random I know! This is what happens when you are moving in ONE week!
Happy Thursday Friends!
xoxo,


No comments:
Post a Comment