Susan filled out Vanity Fair’s Proust Questionnaire… and of course she knows me so well she knew I would be dying to do the same. What can I say she read my mind all the way from NYC. It's what BFF's do.
What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Perfect happiness to me equals God. I don't think you can have it without him and I don't think you have to have a perfect life to be perfectly happy.
What is your greatest fear?
Losing my little man Bebop. We had a small scare this weekend and I am still recovering from the panic I experienced.
Which figures do you most identify with?
People who are self aware and notice others around them. It can be as small as noticing a person who needs help opening a door or taking out the trash or as large as paying attention when someone needs you the most without them ever asking you for help.
What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My impatience. I get on my own nerves by my lack of patience.
What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Judgement. You have no idea what any person is going through at any given time. There is no room to judge.
What do you most value in your friends?
Honesty. I pride myself in surrounding myself with honest, genuine friends who I can count on to tell me when I am in the wrong and support me when I am not.
Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“Fair enough," "Perfect!" "Is this a joke?" "easy peasy" "Do you know me!?"
What is your favorite journey?
Life with Colston.
What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Jumping on the band wagon here…Temperance.
What is your favorite occupation?
Excellent question. If I knew I would be doing it.
What do you dislike most about your appearance?
I agree with Susan....what a terrible question. But my short torso...I discovered this week Bebop is longer then me sitting up.
What is your greatest regret?
I mean I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. But If I had to pick I would say not getting back together with Cole after our trip to Australia....BUT things worked out :)
What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Matthew Colston Edwards.
When and where were you happiest?
Right now. Life is perfect.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Just one? I would be more patient....but for the record I have a laundry list of things.
What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Marrying the love of my life and having the courage to take a risk and follow my heart.
What is your most treasured possession?
Bebop duh. :) and of course pictures.
What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Having no faith. Life is tough.
Where would you like to live?
Tough question....I really miss the West Coast so my first thought is Oregon or California. But I love the South too. I will probably just stay put since my husband wont be moving ever.
What is your most marked characteristic?
My eyes I think. Or as of recently I have been coined "kissing thighs" by Kim :)
What is your greatest extravagance?
Definitely clothes, purses, shoes...I may have a problem.
What are the qualities you most like in a man?
Sweet, caring, easy going, dependable, honest, loyal, a leader, a guys-guy, alternative (my West Coast coming out in me), fun, spiritual leader, driven, generous,
Who are your favorite writers?
I don't read a lot but right now I would say Gary Chapman or Beth Moore.
How would you like to die?
Asleep.
Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Do you know me? I don't do fiction.
Who are your heroes in real life?
My Mom. Cole's Mom. Granna.
What is your motto?
Live the life you love. Love the Life you live.
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast."
Ephesians 2:8-9
The End.
2 comments:
Hey Joy! Just found your blog, it's adorable! Hope all is well
YES! I knew you'd do it!!!! LOVED your answers... I can just hear you saying and meaning all of them. WE LOVE these things!!!! Don't think that's the last one I'll be sending your way. Miss you!!!!
Post a Comment