
Well some nasty weather has hit us in East Tennessee. Its almost 70 degrees but has been raining non-stop. I have had about enough of it and am ready for spring! This weekend was great and at this point I am counting down the days until Spring Break and MY BIRTHDAY! Yay! They just happen to fall on the same week this year and I can't help but have memories of college and all of our fun spring break times! Cole & I did not end up hiking this weekend. But we had an awesome Saturday. We took Bebop to the park which he of course loved. I also got to pick out my birthday present from Cole....cowboy boots! We went to Elliots Boots off of Western Avenue it was hysterical and I love my boots!!
Sunday as promised the Fam came over for a awesome meal and we had a great time celebrating Dad! I made this Fennel-Crusted Pork...it was delicious.
![]() |
| Fennel-Crusted Pork Recipe |
Tonight of course I am pumped about watching the Bachelor. Final three girls is always fun! Have a great Monday!

1 comment:
LOOOOOOVE the boots!! And will you email me the receipe for that Zebra cake?? That looks up my alley... yay for a great weekend!
Post a Comment