There is something about sunshine that can really brighten your day. We have been welcoming beautiful weather all week in East Tennessee but today it's like extra sunny. 67 degrees to be exact and pure sunshine. The weekend forecast is right on board and I am dying to spend a little time outdoors.
As you know today is my last day of work before a 4 day weekend. I can't wait! Tonight it's Thursday so I of course have girls night with a little Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Saturday night Cole & I will be attending the Knoxville Men's Cotillion "South's Grandest Ball." We have gone to this the past few years and it is always a blast. It's a black tie event at Cherokee Country Club, they always have a great band and we get to socialize and dance the night away. This year Cole nominated our friend Josh Sanderson so we will be adding him to the mix! Ashley is also going to be there with a special someone (David Allen) and we are all going to Bistro By the Tracks for dinner before....love that place!
We will also be starting a birthday celebration for Kim whose birthday is on Monday. One thing Ashley and I do best is birthdays so we have a number of surprises in store for Kimbo!
I will not be able to attend Sweet Relief due to Cotillion.....I am super bummed to be missing out on the fun! BUT I know my friends will have a blast per usual and raise a ton of money for a great cause!


No comments:
Post a Comment