Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Tuesday.....

"When life gives you lemons, cut them in half and squirt life in the eye!"
     
     This quote seemed appropriate being that this is the 2nd Tuesday in a row that my alarm has miraculously not gone off.....Love that.  I just got a new DROID phone and I am quickly learning the alarm feature is not so hot.  I may have to invest in an actual alarm clock....I haven't had one of those since high school!  Last week I woke up 10 minutes after it should have gone off and rushed to work.  This morning....I woke up 2 hours late....oopsy.
   Valentine's Day was a huge success last night and I have the best husband who lets me watch The Bachelor on Monday nights. :)  I am loving sweet Emily and I really hope Brad picks her!  Of course I am aware the Bachelor never picks who America loves.....that is why it's good TV.  Rumor also has it that he picks Chantal in the end.  So we will see next week when they head to the Hometown dates!
Isn't she just precious!?  Barbie material for sure!
Chantal.....we will see about you.

    

No comments: