Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's Here!

"Life is not a spectator sport; win, lose or draw, the game is in progress whether we want it to be or not. So go ahead, argue with the refs, change the rules, cheat a little, take a break and tend to your wounds. But play hard, play fast, play loose and free; play as if theres no tomorrow. Ok so, It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game, right?" - Grey's Anatomy

    It's finally Thursday again.  My favorite day of the week!  Mainly because it is almost the weekend but also because of a cinematic adventure I like to call Grey's Anatomy and girls night!  I can't wait to cook a delicious meal with Ashley & Kim and watch our favorite shows tonight!
    Last night Cole got major husband points....I had an awful day Tuesday so last night when I came home from the gym the house was picked up and he had dinner waiting on me!  We had a wonderful relaxing evening and it was exactly what I needed.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you still watch Grey's Anatomy... I gave up on it after Izzy left and they killed George. That really pissed me off. Are Derek & Mere married yet? Did he get killed by a shooter? I'm going off previews I see every now and then... love the girls night and grey's! So cute!!

I hear Grey's Anatomy comes on in NY too... maybe you should come watch an episode up here?

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

Yes I think I am one of the very few Grey's obsessed fans still left :)

Derek did not get killed by the shooter and yes they are married! Weird!

I heard it comes on in NYC too....see ya there!!