Friday, February 4, 2011

Sending Weekend Love!

     TGIF!  Although this was a short week at work due to our Denver trip, I always feel like short weeks are even harder because everything is jammed packed into less days.  Cole and I are looking forward to a relaxing weekend with not to much on the agenda.  Date night tonight at our favorite neighborhood go-to Mexican Restaurant Casa Don Gallo.

     Tomorrow Kim and I are going to work it out with our favorite trainer Harold.  Tomorrow night Cole and I are hopefully going to catch up with some friends we haven't seen in awhile.  Sunday is of course church and the Superbowl!  We are not big NFL fans in our house so I can't say I really care who wins but we will definitely watch the game with some friends and enjoy a football Sunday!
    Last night Ashley, Kim and I had our annual girls night: dinner, wine and Grey's Anatomy!  It was fabulous!  I hadn't seen them in a week and I missed them a ton!  It was the perfect end to my week!
    Have a great weekend!

No comments: