Friday, February 11, 2011

Love is in the Air!

     Sigh....it's finally Friday which means I can start thinking about the weekend and Valentines Day!  As you know Bebop will be racing in the Wiener Dog Race Saturday.  We took him to the Icearium to practice yesterday.  He did awesome!  Check it out:
     Being that Valentine's Day is Monday Cole & I have plans to start the celebration on Sunday.  A big brunch and a relaxing day at the house.  We are going to cook a fabulous meal (Baked Grouper, Orzo and Asparagus) and enjoy the comfort of our own home. We made this Grouper about a month ago and it changed my life!
Baked Grouper with Chunky Tomato Sauce Recipe | MyRecipes.com
    On Monday we will probably go see a movie....I am dying to see The Dilemma with Vince Vaughn and of course Justin Bieber Never Say Never but I will save that for a girls night :).  Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments: