Monday, February 7, 2011

Back at it!

"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine." - Emerson

     Happy Monday!  After a great weekend I am back to work today.  Overall our weekend was the perfect mix of relaxing and productive.  Cole and I had our Mexican date Friday night.  Saturday we stopped by his sister's house to see our nephew Mason!  He is growing so fast and was having the time of his life watching Baby Einstein.
     After I met Kim & Harold for a training session (that I am STILL sore from!) Then we all grabbed lunch and Cole and I were off to run some errands.  He picked out a new Ipod for an early Valentine's day gift....I may or may not have been using his about a month ago and dropped it from the treadmill causing some sort of hardware damage. 
    Saturday night Kim & Harold came over for Italian, wine & Dane Cook....3 of my all time favorite things!  We had a blast.  I have seen Dane Cook like 5 million times and I think he gets funnier every time.  Sunday we headed to church and then to Carl Cowan park to take some shots of Harold with his TRX (the latest workout equipment, responsible for making me sore today).  Then Cole and I took Bebop for a much needed walk (really a sprint because Bebop doesn't walk) at the park.
Harold showing us how it's done.
Cole & Bebop
     After that we headed home to get ready for the Super Bowl.  Kim & Harold came over again and we made tacos, taco salad, and homemade guacamole.  We had a blast but missed our other sidekick Ashley who was in Georgia all weekend.
     Tonight Cole and I have a fabulous date night planned.  More Italian (I think I have a problem) and the bachelor is on!  Can't wait!

No comments: