So I will admit it I am one of those annoying people who LOVES Valentine's Day! Not because I need a over the top day filled with roses and candy hearts....but just because I love that there is a holiday where you get to tell the person you love just how much you love them! With that being said Cole & I had a perfect day yesterday. We slept in, had an amazing brunch, then spent the afternoon watching movies and walking at the park. Last night's dinner did not disappoint and Cole surprised me with a fire and smores after! It was fabulous! Tonight we have another fun dinner planned and a low key evening...I can't wait!

I am sad to say the wiener dog race did not go as well as we had hoped :(. To be completely honest it was super chaotic. There were like 60 some wiener dogs at the Icebears game and Bebop was totally overwhelmed by the noise, people and many many dogs. We took him down on the Ice and instead of running he actually took off backwards straight towards the Zamboni where he proceed to make friends with a security guard. We were a little bummed but felt bad putting the little guy through all of that. We had a great crew of friends and family. Everyone was so sweet to come out to support Bebop! After the game we all went to Market Square to grab dessert and Bebop came too. All in all it was a really fun night!
 |
| Look at this Chaos! |
 |
| Me and my Little Man! |
No comments:
Post a Comment