Last night after bible study our crew got some AWESOME news....our friends Katie & Gary got engaged!!! YAY! To say we were all excited is an understatement. Katie & Gary have been dating for the past 4 1/2 years. Gary is one of Cole's best friends and we have all anxiously been waiting for this day! Katie of course was elated she has been extremely patient waiting for the "right" time! Can't wait to celebrate this fun life event with these two!
 |
| Katie & Gary at her BFF Andrea's wedding |
| |
| Gary & Cole |
As always Thursday is my favorite day of the week! Tomorrow night we are all headed to OCI to celebrate Katie's birthday....happy birthday to her!!! Saturday Cole & I are planning on going hiking if the weather cooperates. More on that later! Happy Thursday!
1 comment:
LOVE THIS!!! Yay for those two... and I'm so jealous about you going to OCI I could cry - eat some cheese bings for me! Have fun!
Post a Comment