Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hump Day!

     Yesterday was a whirlwind of a day starting with my alarm going off late and continued on that sort of path for the rest of the day.  But today is a new day and I am getting super excited about Bebop's debut this weekend in the Ice Bears Wiener Dog Race!
Our Superman-- I asked Cole if he could wear his cape but he said NO :(

     The race takes place during half time of the hockey game.  The best part is that he gets to stay and hang out with us during the entire game!  We have a crew of family and friends coming to support our little man!  Tomorrow we are taking him to a local hockey rink to get some practice running on the ice! I can't wait to see how he does!  Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahah! THIS IS AWESOME!!!! I Can't wait to hear how he does... post pictures!!!