Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wrap up Wednesday

     The long weekend was a huge success and I have so many things to be thankful for!  First word has it that Sweet Relief was a HUGE success.  Of course it was.  I am still sad I wasn't there to partake in such a good cause but it makes me so happy that my friends enjoyed themselves.  Second Miss Kimbo's birthday was a blast!  We did dinner and dancing Friday night, family dinner at the Cate's Country Club Sunday night and then a girls bachelor night Monday night.
Kim's birthday Celebration
     All in all an awesome weekend.  Not to mention Cole & I had a GREAT time at Cotillion.  Josh had a blast and we were able to catch up with some old friends.
Cole & I at Cotillion
Myself, Josh & Ashley
     Tonight our bible study is back in action.  We are starting a new book called "Faithful, Abundant, True" (check it out here) that I am dying to read.  We did the Beth Moore "Loving Well" series last fall and it changed my life.  I can't wait to see what's come from this.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments: