Thursday, August 18, 2011

Face Lift

Well my friends it was time for a face lift.  I stumbled into this whole blogging thing back in January and I am happy to say 8 months later I am really glad I did it!  It has been a great way to keep in touch with my friends all over the country from NYC to Portland, OR I feel so much more connected.  I can't tell you how many times I have been out and someone references something they have read on my blog.  That means so much!  So thank you for reading my daily stream of consciousness!

As far as the design goes I still have some work to do.  I looked at a number of blog designers who have done a GREAT job on multiple of the blogs I read.  But true to form I couldn't quite find what I was looking for.  I considered paying someone to custom design something for me but of course I couldn't help thinking I could probably just figure it out myself.  So like I said this is rough and I am sure I will update it tons more but here's my first blog design!  I may just have to add this to the Joyful Expressions portfolio!

Happy Thursday Friends!

No comments: