Monday, August 22, 2011

A Whole Lot of Nothing...

That is what my weekend felt like.  But in a good way :)  I am sad to say I did not make it to Katy Perry Friday night.  After my incredibly long week I just couldn't force myself to get in the car and drive to Nashville for the night.  I am still a little mad at myself but life will go on.

So instead Friday night Cole took me on a hot date. :)  He's the best.  We went to Cafe 4 in Market which I love!  We had a great dinner and it was fun to get out!  Saturday Cole's friend Eddie came into town.  Cole and his best friend Nick met Eddie when he was in high school on a mission trip in Mexico.  Eddie lives in Texas but makes it to Knoxville every few years to visit Cole & Nick.  Eddie is staying with us some this week.  I am also dog sitting Bebop's girlfriend Lilly (adorable black lab puppy) so our house is a little crazy.

We took Eddie out on the lake Saturday afternoon.  He hadn't wakeboarded since the last time he came to visit (2008) but he got up and a did a great job!
Micah, Eddie & Nick
Cole giving his wakeboarding lesson
He got up!!
My two favorite men :)
Saturday night we went over to Cole's sister's house and had a great time catching up with them!  Then last night we had a family dinner to celebrate Cole's Mom's birthday this week!  All in all a great relaxing weekend filled with friends and family!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend as well!

Happy Monday Friends!

No comments: