Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's Wednesday...What are you Loving?

So I decided to link up with Jamie this week too discuss what I am loving this Wednesday!
I am loving that my bestie Kimbo is back into town!  She has been visiting her family in Delware for the past TWO weeks.  She just happened to be in DC during the earthquake last week and had a nice visit from hurricane Irene.  Apparently she needed to come home and stop raising hell in the East!  All kidding aside I am happy to have her back and I am excited to celebrate her new job in Charlottesville, VA!  We are having a patio party Friday night to send her off in style!

I am loving this weekend is the FIRST UT football game!!  I have been out of town for the past 4 years over this weekend.  I am looking forward to sporting my orange and watching my Vols play!
I am loving BOOMS Day!  I have not been to Knoxville's annual and biggest firework show in YEARS (see above) so I am looking forward to a day on the lake followed by awesome fireworks!  Happy Labor Day!
I am loving that we have a 3 day weekend coming up!  Who's not honestly?  Between Kimbo's party, Cole's cousin coming in town, a wedding, UT football game, family dinner, pool party, lake day AND Booms day.  I think I will have plenty to do!

and lastly, I am loving my sweet husband who took me to lunch today!  Love a little mid day break! and Bebop of course :) He's the best.

What are you loving?  

Happy Wednesday Friends!

No comments: