I sure do love a good celebration and this weekend we have LOTS to celebrate!
1. As I mentioned yesterday Kimbo is done with grad school HUGE deal!! So much hard work has gone into this and we need to celebrate for sure!!
2. It's August which also means it's still ASHAPALOOZA (my friends crazy birthday month) SO.MUCH.FUN. just another reason to celebrate!!!
3. My sweet friend M is going back to work on Monday....she had a little boy at the beginning of June and it's finally time for her to go back to work....ugh. But we will definitely finish her last weekend out strong!!
4. The hubs is gone ALL weekend on a bach party....not really a reason to celebrate because I am going to miss him like crazy...BUT a good reason to stay busy!!
5. Last but not least this is my final weekend before school stuff starts! In-service, meetings, etc. all are back in full force next week! Goodbye summer! :( It went by way to fast!!
Happy Thursday Friends!!



No comments:
Post a Comment