Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One Proud Sister

Somehow it is already Wednesday and I can't help but think this week has flown by.  I have one more day of work until we head to Quantico, VA for my little brother graduation from Officer Candidate School for the Marines.  To say I am proud would be an understatement.  I know this is one of the hardest things Daane has done in his life.  Since most people who are planning on doing the JAG program go to OCS AFTER law school he is one of the youngest candidates there.  I am super impressed.  Our whole fam plus his sweet girlfriend and her parents are headed up to Virginia EARLY friday morning!  I can't wait to see Daane and I know this will be an extremely monumental weekend in his life!
On a side note....yesterday was a fabulous day....our yearbooks are finally in and I am so proud of the finished product.  My students worked so hard and it feels great to have my first year under my belt.  I can finally share the awesome cover and theme.   The class of 2011 was the first kindergarten class at Webb School and 26 of 108 students spent all 13 years at Webb.  They chose the theme "unparalleled" because no other class ever be able to make that claim.  There has never been a yearbook like this at Webb and I am really proud of my class!
2011 Cover
So there you have it!  My weekend is in view and school is almost back in session!  Craziness!

Happy Hump Day Friends!

No comments: