So life has been a little crazy lately! School starts back on Monday and today our teachers are officially back and we have been in inservice meetings all morning. Whew!
To recap this weekend was exactly what I needed... relaxing, productive and relatively uneventful. Cole was gone all weekend at a bachelor party so I shacked up with my two BFF's Ash and Kimbo for a few nights. I am not a huge fan of staying home alone. It's funny because when I was single I literally lived alone and LOVED it. But now that I am a married gal it just feels lonely when Cole's gone.
Friday night we had an awesome night, ate pizza, drank wine, did pedicures and watched the movie Soul Surfer. I actually watched the movie earlier in the week with Cole but it was so good I got Ash and Kimbo to watch it too! It did make me super terrified of Sharks...(Suze if you are reading this DO NOT watch this before you surf in Cabo) but Bethany Hamilton is so inspiring!! Awesome movie.
Saturday Ash dragged Kimbo and I to our first hot yoga class. I have been dying to try hot yoga. Everyone says it's a great way to detox your system and that your muscles really relax. Anyway apparently the "heat" wasn't working so Kim and I spent 2 hours in what felt like "workout hell" (Kim's words for the class). I am not a huge fan, nor do I think I will ever attempt hot yoga or any class over 1 hour again.
Sunday after church we all laid out at the pool...it was finally nice and it was a great ending to the weekend! Plus Cole got back in town Sunday night and I was so ready to see him!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Happy Tuesday Friends!!


1 comment:
Hahahahahaha this sounds like an awesome weekend and I chuckled through out the whole thing. Hell no, I'm not watching that movie before Cabo, if ever. What the hell is up with all of these sharks?!?
Post a Comment