Thursday, August 25, 2011

What's in Your Kitchen?

It's been awhile since I have posted anything about cooking...something I absolutely love to do.  Lately I have been basing our dinner menu on whatever I have in the kitchen.  Which can be fun but I definitely love a more inspired meal.  Does anyone else find themselves doing this?  Or have any good weeknight go to recipes?  If so please share!

Something I don't cook enough of is pork tenderloin.  I made my go to rosemary & garlic pork tenderloin for a Cole a few weeks ago.  Mainly because I had tons of fresh rosemary from Mom's garden.  But it was delish and I highly recommend it.

Here are a few more pork tenderloin recipes (via cooking light) I am dying to try out:
Argentinean Pork Recipe
Spicy North African Pork Tenderloin Recipe
Pork Tenderloin with Red & Yellow Peppers
Can you tell I am on a spicy kick?  I may need it with these allergies that seem to have hit me today.  Awful I tell you.  I am just thankful that is it Thursday and we have a fun filled weekend ahead!

Happy Thursday Friends!

1 comment:

Bel said...

I wish I love to cook as much as you do! And you have to read The Help! Best book EVER. Okay one of the best books.

Belly B :)