Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Long over due.....The Help

So I realized I am a little behind here but I finally saw the movie The Help last night.  I of course agree with all of America that is it a phenomenal movie.  From all the reviews I heard it was a fabulous southern movie but it was the civil rights part that I really loved.  Now I 100% feel like I need to read the book.
This week is Cole's Mom and Grandmother's birthday's which means multiple fun family events!  Last night myself, Cole's sister and his Mom went to dinner at Casa Don Gallo (my fav Mexican restaurant) before we saw The Help.  Such a fun girls night and I am so blessed to have wonderful in-laws. :)

Tonight Cole and I have a MUCH needed date night planned.  Between dog sitting and our house guest (who we love) it is time for some quality one on one time.  I am absolutely looking forward to it.

Tomorrow night we have dinner for Cole's grandmother at Highlands Grill.  If you haven't checked out Highlands Grill you definitely need too... fabulous food!   Then this weekend K&G are getting married!  More to come on that but Cole is in the wedding and G is one of his long time best friends so we are super excited for them!

Happy Hump Day Friends!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I just saw The Help last night too. It was so good I didn't want it to end.

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

My friend and I are going to see The Help tonight! I can't wait! I'm like you, I really think I need to read the book now!