Monday, October 17, 2011

Fabulous Fall Break!

This past weekend was our well over due fall break. . . thank.the.lord.  The extra day allowed me to tackle multiple house projects and spend some quality with friends and family.  Let's recap:

Friday night it was our good friend E's birthday!  I love any reason to celebrate, especially birthdays so I was excited to celebrate E! Here's a girls shot from the party:
Girls pic!  Bday girl E in the middle!
Saturday we were off to watch the Vols take on LSU. . .we knew full and well that this was going to be a challenging game for our team but that didn't hold us back from sporting our orange and doing what Vols fans do best. . .tailgate!  We had a great time beboping from one tailgate to another to see our friends!  My brother was also in town this weekend which made it extra fun.  He is in law school at Memphis so he doesn't get to come home too much.  It was so good to see him and his friends!
Cole with his good friends G&A
Colston & I tailgating
My brother Daane, myself & my "other" brother Mikey
Daane & I
Game time!
After a fabulous day of tailgating and watching the Vols fight but unfortunately not come out with a win we headed over to Cole's sisters house for a weenie roast and smores over the fire pit.  It was a great ending to our Saturday! 

Sunday after church we went to Cole's mom's house for lunch.  Cole's step-sister lives in Tuscaloosa and was in town with her boyfriend who Cole and I had never met.  It was great to catch up with them and enjoy the gorgeous weather God blessed us with this weekend!

Tomorrow I will show you all of the home projects I tackled this weekend.  In my free time. :) All sorts of fun! 

Happy Monday Friends!
xoxo,

No comments: