On another note I finally finished decorating our house for fall :) All of my best friends are coming into town this weekend and I wanted to make sure the house was ready. More on our big event tomorrow. Here are some of my fall decorations:
One of the highlights of my week however was that my stepdad finished and hung the ledge I talked about here. Anyway, he came by this week and I am SO happy with with finished product. It was exactly what we needed on the bare wall over our TV. Take a look:
SO there you have it!!! Next on our home project list is tile in both of our bathrooms. More on that later but we should have that project completed in the next month! Can't wait!
Stay tuned for tomorrow's post....I really can't even explain how excited I am for this weekend. All of my best friends are going to be in one place (Neyland Stadium to be exact). This weekend is definitely going to be one for the books! :)
Happy Thursday Friends!
xoxo,



No comments:
Post a Comment