Thursday, October 20, 2011

Holiday Cards - It's not too soon!

Yes my friends this planner is already getting way to excited about the holidays!!!  I finished and ordered postcards to send to all of my friends and family today!  One of my favorite things is designing holiday cards and I am hoping to get the opportunity to get to do a lot more this year!  Check out the postcard:
Front side
Back side
So if you or anyone you know is looking for a good deal on custom holiday cards definitely let me know!!  You can check out my website here.  I can beat most any of the popular websites prices plus you don't have to spend the time on it and it will be unique!  A win win my friends! :)

On another note I super excited tomorrow if Friday!!  I can't wait to catch up on some of my favorite TV shows tonight....Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice!

Happy Thursday Friends!
xoxo,

No comments: