Yes my friends Friday is FINALLY here and I couldn't be more excited about all this weekend has to hold! Here's why:
1. My BFF Kimbo is coming in town for the first time since she moved to Charlottesville, VA over a month ago! Remember I talked about her
here....and
here. Anyway we have multiple fun things planned for her first weekend back and I CAN.NOT.WAIT. to see her!!
 |
| Myself, Kimbo & Smash |
2. Tonight is
Wine on the Water which is just like the tag line says
"a great event for a great cause." Cole and I have been going for three years now and it has quickly become one of my favorites ways to kick off fall. The event takes place on Volunteer Landing on the Tennessee River and features food and wine from a plethora of Knoxville vendors. Should be a blast!
3. Tomorrow morning Smash and I are hosting a big brunch for Kimbo (Duh.) her bestie Amb and a crew of GA fans that are coming in this weekend. Should be an excellent way to kick off game day!
 |
| Nothing quite like breakfast casserole on game day... |
4. Tomorrow Tennessee also takes on the Georgia Bulldogs!! One of my favorites games of the season!!! I can't wait to cheer on the Vols from Neyland Stadium!!! GO VOLS!!!!
5. It's the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said!!!!! I am ready for a fabulous time with friends and family!!!
Happy Friday Friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment