Whew it's finally Friday my friends and this girl is one happy camper. Lots to look forward to this weekend! I wanted to kick this Friday off right by highlighting some items currently on my fall wish list. A great way to start the weekend! Here we go!
I am in love with this watch. period. end of discussion. I need one.
 |
| Le Mer Collections via |
And this one....
 |
| Le Mer Collections via |
And this one....
 |
| Le Mer Collections via |
I think I am leaning towards gold....shocker I know. Anyway, I am also on a mission for a new purse. My current gold Michael Kors has gone a long way. . .but it's about time for a replacement. Here are a few I am loving by Tory Burch:
What's not to love right??
Ok back to reality.....I am so excited today is Friday!! Colston and I have a fabulous weekend get-a-way planned and I am ready for some quality time and relaxation with my hubby! Chattanooga here we come!!
 |
| Chattanooga, TN |
Happy Friday Friends!
xoxo,
No comments:
Post a Comment