Wednesday, March 30, 2011

5 Things I Can't Live Without

Today I felt like writing about the important stuff in my life.....SO here it goes.....

5 Things I Can't Live Without:

1. God--Pretty sure this one is self explanatory but I wouldn't have anything in life if it wasn't for Him.
2. My Family, Friends & Bebop--I am blessed with an incredible husband, great family and fabulous friends who know me better than I know myself at times.  I don't know what I would do without them.
Family Photo
My 26th Birthday
The Farm
 3. High heals--I am 5'4'' (technically 5'3 and 3/4) which isn't creepishly short but it's short enough.  I LOVE high heals, they add a few inches, spice up any outfit and pretty much have the ability to make you feel fabulous any day!

4. Lip Gloss--True fact...if you know me well this doesn't surprise you one bit :)  I claim I became addicted in 3rd grade when I discovered Dr. Pepper flavored Lip Smackers.

5.  Working out/Running--I live to work out.  Running is my stress relief it's how I clear my head and it always makes me feel better.  I am going on week 2 of not running due to the ankle sprain...not happy about it.  Next week I will be back in action though!

No comments: