Monday, March 7, 2011

...and We're Back!

"Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord." -Hebrews 12:14

Monday.  Here we go again.  The bible verse above is from our sermon Sunday.  I really liked this because I feel like it's something I need to be reminded of every day.  It's so easy (for me at least) to let myself get angered easily or get my feelings hurt instead of remembering to just live in peace.  So I am putting this up in hopes that I will start to think more like this and incorporate it into my life.

On another note we had a GREAT weekend.  The Housewarming/ Mardi Gras party was a huge success and I definitely got to rock the Gold leggings!  As promised, here are a few of my favorite pics:
Girls Picture!
Kim & I in our Masks
Party Bus Shot!
Saturday, we went over to Cole's moms house for dinner.  His step-sister Whitney was in town so we had a great time catching up with her and playing with our nephew Mason!  Obviously church was great on Sunday and of course we had an awesome Harold work out that afternoon.  Have a great Monday!

No comments: