Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SPRING is in the Air!

Well pretty much.  It has been for over a week now and I am loving it.  We may or may not be getting some thunder storms tonight....but who's keeping track.  Good news the ankle swelling has FINALLY gone down and I am going to brave the gym tonight.  I am super excited!  I got a new pair of running shoes for my birthday and I can't wait to break them in!

Asics Gel Kayano 17
Italian Chicken w/ Chickpea Recipe
Last night Cole and I had fantastic date night.  He cooked :) Which I loved.  He made Italian Chicken with Chickpeas, Green Beans and my fav Quinoa.  It was delicious!  We ate out on the patio and watch Bebop have the time of his life sniffing and digging in our back yard.   After dinner we watched "The Switch" with Jennifer Aniston & Jason Bateman it was funny and cute!

Tonight after the gym I am headed to bible study.  Due to spring break we were bumped back a few weeks so we are finally starting "Faithful, Abundant, True"  (more on that here) I can't wait to dive in!

Happy hump day!!

No comments: