Friday, March 11, 2011

SPRING BREAK!!!

Thank the lord it's finally here!!!  One of the best perks to working at a high school is a little thing called Spring Break.  What makes this year even better however is that it happens to fall on the week of my birthday!  SO EXCITED!  I have a full week planned starting with a girls weekend in Maryville with Ashley and Kim tonight!  We are headed to the CCC or Cate Country Club to relax, cook, drink wine, sit by the fire and possible get in the hot tub!  It is just what the Dr. ordered.  Then Saturday we will tackle one of Maryville's awesome greenways and get a long bike ride in.  Perfection!

Thursday of next week Cole & I have a little getaway planned for my birthday.  We are headed to Asheville, NC one of my FAVORITE cities in the South.  We are going to explore the city and check out some of my favorite boutiques and restaurants.  We are also staying at the Grove Park Inn which is incredible in itself.  I can't wait!
The Spa...need I say more?
If that wasn't enough for the best birthday ever....Saturday my best friends are coming in town from all over for my Gold themed birthday party!  I haven't seen everyone in months so I couldn't be more excited.  We are going to head downtown to my favorite dance spots...Carleo's and Southbound and I am convinced it will be a night to remember!  Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAYYY!! Hope you're having a great week and have a blast in Asheville. SO FUN!