Friday, March 4, 2011

Gold & Sparkles

OPI's Bring on the Bling.....
As I walked into work this morning with a fresh spray tan and a gold sparkle manicure I thought to myself I LOVE Fridays! Really I am just super excited to get decked out for Jamie's Mardi Gras party tonight and clearly I am ready!  I love any excuse to wear Gold & sparkles....example: my birthday party this year will be GOLD themed.  Yes I am turning 27 and I still have themed birthday parties.  I figure I only have a few more years to celebrate myself so I need to do it in style.  After that my kids birthday parties will trump mine.  I mean Bebop's almost did.....did you see his cake?
Bebop's 1st Birthday Cake
Yes, that is my gold table cloth too...ok I LOVE GOLD.  Anyway I will be rocking Gold leggings tonight which means I will 100% see if not 1 but 2 of my high school students downtown.  It's how it works....the curse of working at a high school.  Especially since it is Boxing Tournament weekend at UT...oh how I miss college.  I have already been informed by a few seniors that SAE has Three 6 Mafia playing NEXT DOOR to where our party bus is taking us tonight.  Yes I said it...party bus....that is also what you do when you are old.  Responsible drinking.  I will do my best to stay as "put together" as a girl can be in gold leggings.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!  HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FAVORITE POST!!!!!! hahahahahaha!!!!!! LOVE IT! OMG I wish I was in K-town for all of this goodness!! Have so much fun tonight - and I want to see pictures of these leggings!

And I'm buying that nail polish - TODAY. Your gold vibe is heading straight my way! (And I'll be wearing this on your bday wkend in honor, of course.)

Jocelyn said...

Love that nail color! So fun, sounds like such a fun weekend! :)