It's no secret that I love decorating. In fact I find a new project for myself every few months. This winter it was revamping our bedroom and painting our bathroom cabinets. This spring I am focusing on curtains and giving our living room a small face lift. I LOVE anything DIY so when I saw this quiz on Better Homes and Garden's DIY section today I had to check it out. Here's the quiz: Decorating Personality
After carefully selecting my answers I fell into this category:
Polished Casual
You love to mix and match your favorites from several styles, so Polished Casual is the best way to describe your look. Crisp, fresh, and always comfortable, this approach anchors itself in neutral, subtle hues and furniture that isn't fussy but isn't slouchy either. Pair your clean-lined sofa with a dark leather wing chair or a weathered metal table—anything goes, but simplicity is key.
Some living room looks I am loving right now:
![]() |
| I love the touch of Animal Print in this one. |
![]() | |
| Loving this mirror! My next house will have a fireplace. |
![]() |
| I like how these start high and go to the floor |



2 comments:
I will be taking this quiz right now... stay tuned for my results.
I'm Polished Casual too!!!! Not surprised at ALL since I'm in love with your beautiful home... I can't wait to see it when you and Barb get finished with your spring time touches! You'll have to post pics!!
Post a Comment