"Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things."
The work week is back in full force! So far so good though. Last night I had a few girls over to cook dinner and catch up. Cole and his friends have all known each other for years so I always love to opportunity to get together with the "girlfriends/ wives." Since we haven't all known each other forever it's fun getting to know each of them better. We had a blast sharing stories about our men :)
Today after work I am taking Bebop to the vet to get his annual shots :( Poor little guy.
Cole and I are going to keep date night at the house tonight and take care of our little man. I am making Szechuan Pork with Soba noodles and I can't wait to try it!
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment