Monday, March 21, 2011

Too Good to be True!

Happy Monday!  I am back at work after a FABULOUS spring break.  This week and my birthday celebrations felt just too good to be true!  Let's recap: Monday night Ashley, Kim & I got together to watch the Bachelor finale.  As you know I have been loving Emily all season so I was literally jumping up and down with excitement when Brad proposed!
The Proposal!
Cole & I may have done this at our wedding too :)
 Tuesday night we had dinner with Cole's Dad, Grandparents, his sister Becca, her husband Ryan & our nephew Mason!  We had a great time!  Wednesday I got to spend lunch with my Dad and he surprised me with the best gift ever...an alarm clock!  You all know I have been having issues with this!  haha thanks Dad!! Wednesday night Ashley, Kim & I went to my favorite Knoxville restaurant Sunspot for dinner.  Then Thursday Cole & I headed to Asheville for the night!  The Grove Park Inn was amazing and we had SO much fun exploring Asheville together.
Shopping in Asheville
The Grove Park Inn
Grove Park Inn
My birthday dinner!!
 We had an awesome breakfast on Friday morning and then cruised back to Knoxville.  Friday night Ashley & Kim had a patio party ready!  We grilled out, ate dinner outside and then sat by the fire pit.  I have to say I was completely blessed with amazing weather this week... it was unreal!

All of my best friends in one place!!!
So then Saturday rolled around....the big Gold party day!  Alison & Jason, Tiff & Seth and Sarah & Peter all came in town for the party!!!  It was SO SO good to see them.  Harold brought over 50 gold & black balloons to spice up the party decorations!  It was awesome.  We all got to catch up and giggle then we headed out to a new Knoxville hot spot called Bliss.  It was a blast!!
Girls picture!
Bebop & I (love his matching gold collar)
JB VIP Party....duh.
 If this isn't the most celebration you have ever heard of in one week just wait....Sunday night we headed over to Cole's mom's house for another patio party and birthday dinner!  They cooked an amazing dinner and then to top it off they surprised my with a ROAD BIKE.  I know you are asking yourself is this is joke???  Yes those were my thoughts as well.  But no it is not a joke.  Randall & Sherri just trumped the best birthday week I have ever had.  I actually still have one more birthday dinner (benefit to having divorced families on both sides) which will be next week due to spring break.  Mom actually hand made curtains for my house as her gift!!  She finished them in like 2 days and they look AMAZING!!!  Thank you to all of my friends and family for making this the BEST birthday I have ever had.  I feel so loved and blessed.

No comments: