“But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”-SATC
Cole and I try to have "date nights' a few nights a week. Our work and social calendars get super packed during the week so it's nice to have a night to relax. Tonight I have an awesome meal planned and I can't wait to spend some quality time with my hubby! This Roast Chicken with Balsamic Peppers is really easy and delicious! It's been awhile since I have made it but it's one of my favorites. I am paring it with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, feta balsamic asparagus (catching a theme here) and Quinoa. If you haven't tried Quiona you definitely should it's my favorite grain and so so so good for you. You can find it in the rice aisle of your grocery store or the health food section. I highly recommend it! You can learn more about Quinoa here.
![]() |
| Roast Chicken with Balsamic Peppers Recipe |


No comments:
Post a Comment