Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Brain Ninja

RevRunWisdom: "In relationships::: True love doesn't have a happy ending..TRUE LOVE doesn't have an ending"

My Friends and I like to say that Rev Run "ninja's our brain" on twitter on a regular basis.  He says exactly what you are thinking or going through and makes you think.  Today was definitely one of those days.  As Cole & I approach our third year of marriage I am amazed every day on how blessed we are.  In life I feel like just finding "that" person is a huge blessing.  So many people come and go in our lives and it's hard to know how to determine who the "right" person is.  My belief is that without faith none of us have a shot of truly finding love and understanding what it takes love another person completely.  True love can really only be done by mimicking the love God has for us. 

Marriage definitely has it's ups and downs but there is never a day that I am not completely thankful to have Cole in my life.  The older we get and the better we get at this "marriage" stuff the more complete our lives feel.  We again would have none of this without putting Christ in the center of a marriage.  It's not always easy but that is what we always come back to and as long as we continue on that path I am certain our love has no end.

Sorry for the super serious post but that's my Tuesday. :) On another note.  I am pretty positive one of my best friends is getting a puppy in the next few weeks.  Easter weekend to be exact!  Which means Bebop will have a new girlfriend and his life will be complete again.  Her nickname for now is "baby girl" (love those breeder names) I will post pictures soon!  Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello what Ninja brain writes with a shadow cast over the page... who can read it besides the one who wrote it? I moved my bed out of the way of the sun to see if I could read it .. Not today..

Oh, I get it you just wanted us to see two love birds looking at eachother with words all over the page! Great photo Joy and Cole

Anonymous said...

OMG I loooooove this post so so so so much. Great message, Joyous! Love this.